Job Description :
- Design, code and test new Windows Applications, Automation Solution and web software applications using .Net Technologies - .NET 4.5 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Checking the adequacy of automation tool covering logic, functional specification, user-manuals
- Resolving simple and straight-forward user queries and fixes
- Making changes to the already developed automation tool
- Updating the documentation covering functional specification and user manuals
- Conducting hand holding and training sessions for newly developed applications
Qualifications and Experience :
- Graduate with at least fifteen (15) years of education in any discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience on .Net technologies/C#
- .NET 4.5 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Access Database, SQL Server and SQL queries
- OOPs concepts
- Data Interfaces / Data Integration
- Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
Key Minimum Skills :
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services industry
- Strong analysis and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team
- Excellent data comprehension skills read and carefully interpret business requirements
- Excellent customer service orientation, communication (written and verbal) and problem solving skills