- Sign, code and test new Windows Applications, Automation Solution and web software applications using .Net Technologies - .NET 4.5 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Checking the adequacy of automation tool covering logic, functional specification, user-manuals
- Resolving simple and straight-forward user queries and fixes
- Making changes to the already developed automation tool
- Updating the documentation covering functional specification and user manuals
- Conducting handholding and training sessions for newly developed applications
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications and Experience :
- 2-4 years of relevant experience on .Net technologies/C#- .NET 4.5 or above, C#, WPF, WCF, Web API
- Access Database, SQL Server and SQL queries- OOPs concepts
- Data Interfaces / Data Integration- Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Key Minimum Skills :
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services industry
- Strong analysis and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team
- Excellent data comprehension skills : read and carefully interpret business requirements
- Excellent customer service orientation, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills