Project is rewriting the HR tool from Access Forms into Web Application.
Current State - There are Data Input Forms and Data Display Forms built in Access, that interfaces directly with MS SQL DB. Data manipulation is done both in DB and in Access interface.
Sr.NET Engineer needs to understand the existing implementation and rewrite the tool in C# and enhance the UI. Re-architect where necessary.
- Expert in MS Access Forms
- Responsible for full SDLC activities. Plan, Analyze, Design, Code, Test and Deploy .NET Web Application
- Expert in MS SQL relational database design, normalization, usage SPs, Triggers and Views. Well versed in good DB development/architecture practices.
- Well versed in 3 Tier architecture principles with solid experience in implementing MVC Framework
- Dig into the existing code and develop clean code.
- Write Unit Tests in code
- Expert in C# ASP.NET (4.0 and 4.5), MS SQL Server, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery,
- Demonstrated experience in the support of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012
- Configuring IIS Server and code deployment
- Configure MS SQL Server and deploy Data Base
- Prior experience Azure Cloud.
- The individual will work on all the tasks independently.