The Calypso developer will have following responsibilities :
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with business/users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas and following the best practices in all the aspects of software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing technical and functional documents, facilitating internal peer reviews to accomplish high quality of deliverables
- Responsible for estimations, risks & mitigations and escalations to TL/PM in case of any issues
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, steering and participating in technical and functional learning sessions conducted by the organization.
- Communicate ideas and develop strategy through presentations, demonstrations and specifications, supports and develops team members by providing guidance, coaching and knowledge sharing.