Internal : Key Account Managers, Marketing Teams, Sales Planner, Sales Development
External : Key Accounts Chains, Creative/Design/manpower agencies
Key Responsibilities :
- A strategic alignment with retailers. A superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
- Develop a triple win (Client, Retailer and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category.
- Build a trusting relationship with counterparts with vendors, e-tailers, key retail chains, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects roll-out.
- Act as the referent and single point of contact for category questions.
- Deliver vision of online and in store excellence for our categories and brands.
- Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation.
- Help in internal arbitration between brands when required
Key Deliverables :
- Growth of Client's brands and where we have category captaincy, delivering target growth for the category.
- In control of building brand saliency, imagery and awareness of our categories and brands across the paradigm.
Education : Graduate with MBA preferred
Professional Experience :
- 4-8 years in competitive Category Management role, Shopper Marketing, Key Accounts Management or retail (Fashion/ accessories/ women's wear/ western wear)
Industry Source : Preferably from eCommerce, FMCG industry or Retail background
- In case of eCommerce, the candidate is expected to be from a relevant eCommerce firm in this category like Myntra, Snapdeal, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon etc.
- Should the aspirant be from the retail side of the business, the candidate should have experience of working in prominent retail chains like Future Group, Reliance Retail, Walmart etc.