1. Ensuring that all the work affecting environment & safety is carried out in accordance with procedures issued to various departments.
2. Conducting departmental & central safety committee meetings.
3. Conducting safety audit, safety inspection, fire mock drill.
4. Conducting safety training on various topics viz. Accident prevention, Selection, use & limitation of Personal Protective Equipment, Fire safety, Use & limitation of Self-contained breathing apparatus, Spillage control, Work Permit System.
5. HAZOP study of the process.
6. Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
7. Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
8. Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
9. Regulatory compliance like Preparation and submission of Environment audit reports, monthly sampling like ambient air, noise level, fume and dust content in chimney exhaust, ETP,STP out let water sample testing, hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, comply condition of consent to operate & Environmental Clearance, renewal of consent to operate etc.
Note: This opening is for HSE professional who are working in Chemical/Pharma comapany only .