Currently, we are hiring for “Indirect tax”- Leading firm -Bangalore
This is purely– Advisory/Compliance role. Required Experience – 1-6 Years in “Indirect Tax”
Interested candidate can share their CV on.
• Roles & Responsibilities
Prepare/review the tax computations and periodic GST returns
- Ensuring that the client's timelines / statutory due dates for providing advisory or compliance services are met by the team and take responsibility for the same
- Assist during the VAT / Service Tax or GST Audits or Assessments (including review of documents, liaise with clients and tax authorities, submission with relevant authorities, assistance during the verification of documents, preparation and submission of replies with tax authorities, etc.). Ensuring the desired closure of the audits/assessments in a timely manner through regular follow-ups and representations.
Managing pan India Indirect tax compliance services (including a review of computation and returns prepared by the team members, identify the value addition areas, ensuring meeting the statutory due dates, identifying and following the best practices, liaise with the client in implementing the value addition areas and best practices, etc.)
- Providing litigation support; attending tax hearings before various authorities
- Providing expert advice on Indirect tax laws and regulations
- Ensuring that regular updates are sent to clients covering the detailed analysis of the impact
- Ensuring timely communication and interaction with clients in relation to on-going assignments or new developments
- Assistance in practice management with respect to billing clients and tracking receivables
• Skills required
1. Strong analytical ability.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. 1-6 years of experience in direct Tax