The Chief Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of visual assets and content to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept creation through to execution, this candidate will create illustrations, design concepts and improve user experience, across various touchpoints.
- Create exemplary visual assets and illustrations (sketches, design concepts, product blow-ups and exploded shots with components etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create visual assets for social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Industrial design background from a Tier 1 institution (NID, IIT etc.)
- Previous experience in the capacity of an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to be shared.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw, Photoshop or similar technologies.