- Striving for excellence : Exhibits drive, commitment and energy towards achieving excellence
- Entrepreneurial mind-set : Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking and decision making
- Team effectiveness : Working in and leading a team as required by the role to achieve common goals
Key deliverable :
- Ensure content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and share ability on social media a target oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth)
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolvement of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands and users, within agreed budgets
- Develop and monitor analytic to track what content is working, analyze gaps and incorporate learning into content calendar
- Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers, brands and top users to create innovative content
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team)
Prior work Experience : 8 - 10 years, preferably in Marketplace related digital content publishing, eCommerce portals or leading add agencies, PR companies.
Note : Candidates from B Schools/ leading communication/ journalism courses are preferred.