1. Must have more 2 + years of experience in designing and developing user interface
2. Strong visual and communication design skills. Communication experience with onshore counterpart is must.
3. Knowledge in template look and feel, design, proficiency with producing storyboards, wire frames and static HTMLs. Translate Wireframe and style guide into a HTML based responsive pages.
4. Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
5. Strong Expertise with UI related technologies like HTML5, CSS3
8. Responsible to implement quality UI practices at all stages of the application development life cycle and implement site development plan / standards.
9. Resolve bugs and cross browser / device compatibility issues.
10. Not uncomfortable working in the context of a complex Java web application.
Required Technical Competencies :
- HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular JS, jQuery mobile, Ajax, Grunt, Node JS, JSON, SOAP, REST, cross browser compatibility, Responsive web design(RWD), version control, Web service integration and Phone gap.
Required Behavioral Competencies :
Skills Required (Mandatory) HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, Angular JS, Grunt, Node JS, JQuery mobile, CSS 2/3, Ajax, cross browser compatibility, Responsive web design(RWD), version control.
Skills Required (Optional) : Java, JSP, Web service implementation, backbone, Ionic framework