• Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
• Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
• Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
• Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
• Serving meals and refreshments;
• Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
• Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
• Giving first aid where necessary.