We are looking for early joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing due diligence reports aimed at
- (1) Supporting private equity funds and financial institutions in strategic/key investment decision making and commercial, legal and regulatory dispute and compliance matters in India;
- (2) Assisting in execution of investments / deals / mergers in various industries e.g. infrastructure, real estate, health care, entertainment, education, non-profit, manufacturing and logistics, power
- Researching specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight any red-flags that can be potentially damaging to an organization. Conducting background checks related to shareholding/ ownership structure of an organization, key personnel, pending litigation, market reputation, business style, regulatory non-compliance, adverse media checks, credit check, international watch lists, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to analyse and present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent attention to detail and quality conscious
- Strong in MS Office
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to learn new concepts and take on new challenges
- Ability to organize the daily work flow among the team members
- Demonstrates flexibility based on client/job requirements.