1. Lead System implementation for bank across geographies in implementing ALM, Fund Transfer Pricing, Liquidity Risk and Market risk modules.
2. Liaise with the clients to analyse and prepare requirement specifications document based on the customers business requirements.
3. Perform market risk validation including validation of market data and outstanding position data. Also perform valuation of various asset class such as FX, Derivatives and Money market instruments.
4. Perform review of market risk management system of a bank including VaR models, stress testing and back testing.
5. Involve in development, implementation and validation of probability of default models
6. Advise clients on test planning to ensure successful solution implementation, Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system on-site and manage the issues during UAT & Operations testing.
7. Provide support during data conversion & branch roll out in country to ensure successful system roll out
8. Design & present training courses to our customers
9. Responsible for the Solution Design and ongoing Solution Governance, Ensures that the agreed solution is being correctly implemented using Misys Application Process Solutions
10. Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success
13. Lead and mentor junior business consultants to achieve the tasks assigned
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Strong hands on working exp in Market Risk, ALM and FTP.
Prior experience with on-site implementation of enterprise application
Exposure to working with multiple clients from various locations around the world
Should be ready to travel on short or medium term assignments on need basis.