The engineer is responsible for Embedded Software Development for Safety Critical Applications.
· Automotive Domain experience
· CAN/UDS Automotive Protocol
· Strong Embedded C programming skills in Auto domain (other domain experience will not be considered relevant)
· ECU system understanding
· HW/SW Interface understanding
· S/w Design Exp is a must
· Other than this general ppl management skills, good communication skills etc
· Analyze and review requirements.
· Develop modular software for embedded 8/16/32 bit microprocessors/controllers.
· ·AUTOSAR-based software component development.
· Software component configuration
· Software application integration, make/build tools
· Track Software Development with Agile-based workflow
· Potential SW Application lead for project starting fall 2016
· ·Write unit/development test plans and conduct unit/development tests.
· ·Interface with product development teams.
· ·Specific knowledge of automotive protocols (UDS, CAN, GM LAN, FNOS)
· ·Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process.
· ·Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for assigned tasks.
· ·Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight.
· ·Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements.
· ·Contribute status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior.
· ·Tools (a plus): Eclipse, Processor Tools: Tasking Compiler, Debugger, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, and PTC Integrity Manager and Source Integrity