1. To manage and grow company business in both international as well as domestic market.
2. To manage technical sales - explaining and expanding the usage of the product and addressing technical concerns of the customers.
3. To initiate joint technical projects with customers and help Company develop customized solutions for the customers.
4. To grow sales profitability by focusing on developing customized solutions for the customers.
5. To formulate business plans and execute the same as per the laid down sales strategy.
6. To formulate yearly budgets and ensure that these budgets are met.
7. To ensure sales profitability.
8. To negotiate sales contracts with the key customers.
9. To network and build lasting relationships with professionals from the industry. Ensure efficient and effective client management. Establish and maintain good personal rapport with the major account holders.
10. To prepare MIS reports for the top management.
11. To ensure timely fulfillment of orders and keep a tab on the market developments including gathering market Intelligence on competitor activities. .
12. Interact closely with the plant to ensure the right product mix availability.