- Candidate must be from mobile phones marketing background.
Planning, Budgeting & Implementation :
- Plan & implement various product planning, contents & services partnership, marketing communication strategy, ATL, BTL activities based on the on budget on monthly/Yearly basis
- Ensure that marketing activities are in line with sales & business needs for Brand Intex & all business divisions
External communication :
- Planning & implementation of media strategy to successfully establish & grow Intex positioning w.r.t. brand & products
- Plan & implementation of consumer connect activities i.e. consumer launches, survey & social media engagements, Cover stories, feature articles, product reviews, product placements, executive interviews, CSR activities & grow brand leadership.
- End to end Media Relationship management including acting's as SPOC person for Brand Intex
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
Product /Services Launches :
- End to end responsible for launch of any product /services either in country or internationally, identification of relevant media, pre and post event follow up
- Manage global exhibitions and Channel events
- Develop and execute a rolling marketing and promotional calendar/Budget to drive traffic, profitable sales, and engage the target audience with the brand.
- Drive Market Penetration programs & Share-Gain Programs - Above the Line / below the line planning and execution as per business need.
Vendor Management :
- Vendor identification & management for event management, PR activities, promotional concepts, marketing campaigns, road shows etc.
- Track Intex marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions
MIS & Compliance :
- Ensuring internal quality metrics for continued process refinement & ensuring continuous compliance.
- Ensuring regular MIS & proper reporting