3. Understanding of SOA, and message bus integration methodologies and related master data management
4. Exp. in the design and management of databases in MS SQL Server
5. Exp. in end-to-end implementation with emphasis on requirements Gathering, as-is and to-be blueprinting, Sol. Design/Blueprint, UAT & Product Test, Deployment, Training and End User post go-live support
6. Identify and define detailed system requirements for process integration and business intelligence.
7. Strong in WCF, WPF, .NET Framework 4.0, , SQL Server, Data Layer and XML.
8. Understanding of Design Patterns, OOAD and performance Mgt Skills.
9. Exp. in implementing SOA and Integration
10. Should be able to guide the team to implement industry practices, patterns, do code reviews and ensure non- functional requirements