1) To manage direct-to-customer sales through online and hybrid channels according to set monthly targets on set budgets.
2) To forge partnerships, both paid and strategic, to boost sales according to targets.
3) To interface with the Marketing and Branding team to increase the effectiveness and targeting of online/hybrid/offline campaigns to boost sales.
4) To understand the sales potential in the target segment for our product, and to leverage the messaging/branding/product placement accordingly to boost sales.
5) To manage our existing e-commerce listings and to expand to more potential channels with an intent to increasing B2C visibility to boost sales.
6) To analyze and improve upon various kinds of paid efforts (ads, PR, etc.) using tools such as Google Analytics to boost sales.
1) A minimum of 2 years of experience in online sales managing the direct to customer sales of a product line. (Experience in the Education, Electronics, e-commerce segment a brownie point)
2) An overall knowledge of popular digital marketing channels such as Facebook (and Instagram), Google AdWords, LinkedIn, etc.
3) Prior experience in managing high/medium profile stakeholders such as e-commerce partners and the marketing/branding heads of small/medium/large companies.
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
5) Ability and willingness to work efficiently in high stress situations to meet sales targets.