For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager. You will be expected to:
- Assist the risk assessment, scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist in executing the review. Specifically focusing on the following:
- Analyze the design of controls around the underlying process and its impact on the business.
- Analyze the business processes to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the relevant controls by designing and executing tests to validate identified controls, which may require inspection, examination and re-performance of processes.
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository as per the departmental guidelines.
- Assist in vetting audit observations
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and recording remediation of risks identified in reviews.