Job Responsibilities :
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
Project Management :
- Decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- Assist in presales activities
- Manage relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Participate in "add-on" sales to client
- Membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Experience : Assistant Manager 2-4 Years relevant experience in IT Audit
Deputy Manager 4+ Years relevant experience in IT Audit
Qualification: CA / MBA with Finance / IT
- Must have 2 - 6 Years of experience in in the areas of IT audits, SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
- Knowledge of ERP's like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls.
- Must have hands on experience or led projects to comply with regulatory requirements / international standards like (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
- Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills (influencing & negotiation)
- Team management skillset is mandatory
- Have led a small team of 3-4 people.