Devise and implement training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drive process improvements initiatives to boost the operational efficiency of the site and process.
- Required to take independent decisions on setting up priorities taking into account all possible factors that can influence the business and client satisfaction.
- Should be able to develop short and long term plans and strategy to achieve the operational effectiveness.
- Should have the ability to build relationship with Cross functional teams to enable better performance and skill development.
- Leading a team of 55 - 60 associates; accountable for overall client delivery and New Project creation.
- Should have quality orientation and be able to lead and drive the continuous improvement culture through various tools and techniques.